keskiviikko 1. heinäkuuta 2015

Noita / Witch

Maalasin mummolan matkalla vaillinaisilla tarvikkeilla.
Ostin paikallisesta halpahallista kehnot ja huonolaatuiset akryylimaalit. Pensselitkin oli naurettavat.
Siihen nähden olen tyytyväinen.
30 x 40 cm
Ei myynnissä.

****
Witch painting.
I did this when i was wisiting my grandmother.
I didin't bring my paints with me, so i bought extremely shitty paints and brushes from local cheap-ass mall.
Considering the low-tech paints, i'm pleased.
And it's nude with big buttocks. so what's there not to like...
30 x 40 cm
Not for sale.









Here is the original sketch. I transfer it to canvas using "soft pencil behind the paper-trick"
Works everytime.

Here are some stages.


close shot of those "tattoos"


Ready.
Live to fly, fly to live.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti